Friday, August 23, 2013

Mundane Finishes

Sometimes you just have to count the boring, uncreative stuff as part of the process.  Today I have two - yes, TWO - finishes.  Finished hanging sleeves and label covers, that is.  Ho-hum.  But in order to enter these quilts into a show, the labels have to be covered and the quilts must have sleeves, so I spent time this week getting the job done.  Does that count for a Whoop-Whoop?
 

Linking up with Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts and Can I Get a Whoop-Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  Check out everyone else's much more exciting finishes this week.

2 comments:

  1. hey, in my books, any sewing is considered an accomplishment, a finish. I need to make a sleeve some day to hand a quilt . . . maybe now that every sofa, every chair, bed and corner has a quilt, it's time to hang! my husband will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the finish, even if it is a sleeve. LOL! Best wishes for the show!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete