Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stash Report 11/10/13

Nothing added this past week - thank goodness! A couple yards used for binding and for a small D9P top. I'll calculate the totals in and out at the end of the month.

Check out everyone else's stash reports over at Patchwork Times and see how others are managing their stashes.

The book proposal is coming along on schedule so far. A friend is reviewing it this week; she'll proofread it for me so I can clean up any typos or change anything that needs to be fixed and get it sent out to AQS by Thanksgiving.  Project #1 for the proposal is at the long-armer's and is due this week. The binding is prepped and ready to add. Project #2 is finished. I still have to add the labels to both of them.

This week I think I'll work on finishing the little D9P, which I'll show tomorrow for Design Wall Monday. Also, DH's b-day is this week so I'm planning a pork roast dinner for him, his favorite. Still waiting for my kids to confirm if they can come for dinner Thursday night due to their work schedules. I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment