Thursday, December 26, 2013

A very good Christmas

Christmas was great this year -
We spent Christmas Eve at Jackie's and had a lot of fun with the nieces, nephews, in-laws, etc. Way too much food!!! 

DS and DDIL were able to be there, too, and they came over here after the party and we had our own Christmas celebration at home on Christmas Eve night. It was great that they could come; it's so difficult with their schedules. 

DH gave me a lovely gift, a handbag we selected together a few weeks ago. It wasn't a surprise of course, but a much needed and appreciated gift all the same. The surprise came in the wrapping. Have you seen those LLBean commercials where everything is wrapped in its exact shape? Here's how he presented it:
my gift from DH

I hope your Christmas was great too and you were able to enjoy it with family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness ... I thought the wrapped handbag was the actual handbag. I was thinking that the fabric was a little strange ... but I also thought that if you liked it, that was all that mattered! How funny is that! I had no idea that that was the wrapping paper!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete