Monday, December 16, 2013

DWM 12/16/13: a little progress to show and some not to show

Made a little progress on the Flying Geese project - very little, 10 of each unit done. This is going to have to be a slow-and-steady project for awhile.
 

The center portion of the workshop quilt top is done.  Next up is borders, and I need to buy fabric for them. Since the workshop quilt is going to be a pattern for sale and for teaching, I'll show the pattern when it's complete.
 
And in case you haven't heard, AQS ACCEPTED my book proposal! 
I should get the paperwork from them this week, so I'll know more about the requirements.  I do know I have to have 5 quilts done and everything written, diagrammed, etc. and turned in by May 15th.  So I may not be blogging as much for awhile because I can't show any of the book projects.
 
Linking up today with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out what everyone else has on their design wall over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment