Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Finish 3/7/14: Zen Garden

Yesterday I bound and labeled Zen Garden - all finished, YAY! Well, except for the sleeve, which AQS requires for photography. I'll get the sleeve on today. Zen Garden is one of the book quilts. The book quilts are coming along on schedule, as is the writing. And I even got the dreaded "portrait of the author" photo taken this week. It wasn't so bad.
 Zen Garden

I have to say I'm pleased with how Zen Garden turned out. The design is very geometric and maze-like, and Sandy's quilting really enhances it. This one may find a permanent home on my guest bed.

Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict; check out the excitement over there!

1 comment:

  1. Just from only seeing bits and pieces of your quilt, I think I would be keeping at my house, too. It looks beautiful. Please share the finished product with us. Happy Quilting. genie

    ReplyDelete