June IN: 2.375 yards
(1 yard bought at friend's sale; 1-3/8 received from STLMQG for Charity Pay It Forward)
June OUT: 6.125 yards
(STLMQG free table donation, scraps, 1-1/4 yards; Michael Miller Challenge, 1-7/8 yards; Dresden Rows binding, 5/8 yard; bad Churn Dash top, 2-1/3 yards, story tomorrow)
June Net Change: 3.75 yards OUT
YTD IN: 129.875 yards
YTD OUT: 87.53 yards
YTD Net Change: 42.345 yards IN
Since my goal is to break even for the year, I need to get busy and finish a few things so I can count more out. And of course refrain from acquiring more fabric. Yeah, right. :-)
Michael Miller Fabrics Challenge, Table Runner
1. Complete Michael Miller Challenge. DONE
2. Finish quilting Dresden Rows. Quilted, bound, labeled, FINISHED.
3. Design & start on special baby quilt. Designed & started.
4. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
5. Optional: Design CSQ 30-Something challenge. Not done; not feeling inspired...
1. Complete special baby quilt top.
2. Quilt & finish girl charity quilt.
3. Work on Broken Chevron UFO.
4. Keep up with bee blocks.
5. Press Mega Medallion top & backing and give to Sandy for quilting.
6. Optional: CSQ 30-Something challenge, due Oct.21.
My July goals are pretty simple. I'm not feeling much quilting mojo these days; I guess maybe I pushed so hard for several months to get all the book stuff done that I feel less pressure now. I actually miss writing patterns, but I don't have anything suitable ready to write up right now.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash management efforts over there.