Low Volume Neutral
So, here are the stash stats for August:
(Pillowcase for camp - 1-1/8; Binding for Bumpity Blue - 3/8 yard; Replacement baby quilt top & back, 3.6 yds; Julie's Bee blocks - 1/8 yd; MQU block - 1/4; Striped binding for Ugly Baby Quilt, - 3/8; 30-Something top, 6-1/8 yds)
YTD IN: 137.75 yards
YTD OUT: 111 yards
YTD Net Change: 26.75 yards into the stash
1. Quilt & finish girl charity quilt. Done.
2. Finish special baby quilt. Finished - now called the ugly baby quilt. Also made & finished an entirely new cute baby quilt because the ugly baby quilt is not gift-worthy.
3. Finish top sample for Kristen's quilt and write instructions. Instructions written and sent but top not sewn.
4. Keep up with bee blocks. Done.
5. Work on CSQ 30-Something challenge, due Oct.21. Top finished.
6. Work on Broken Chevron UFO. Not touched
1. Work on CSQ 30-Something challenge, due Oct.21.
2. Work on Broken Chevron UFO.
3. If it's back from the long-armer, bind and finish Mega Medallion in time for Sept 16 CSQ UFO Challenge meeting.
4. Finish top sample for Kristen's quilt.
5. Keep up with bee blocks.
6. Work on project for publication.
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.