Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stash Report 8/24/2014

Moving in the right direction!

IN: Nothing! Yay!

OUT: 3.6 yards for the replacement baby quilt top and backing (binding counted earlier) and 1/8 yard for Julie's bee blocks. Scroll down to previous post to see the baby quilt.

I'll tally the totals at the end of the month, but I'm still way in the hole for the year. Still hoping to break even, but that means I have to get to work on some projects from stash and some UFOs.

Check out everyone else's stash management efforts over at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Chain of Love baby quilt - thanks for the pattern. I also really like the "ugly" baby quilt. Any new mom would love it for her baby. Sometimes we can be too critical of our own work, I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute critter print. And the striped binding is perfect!

    ReplyDelete