Friday, September 19, 2014

Mega Medallion

Finished!

Mega Medallion

Done in time for CSQ's UFO Challenge and STLMQG's War on WIPs. Custom long arm quilted by Sandy Etheridge of St. Louis. Queen size but kinda short, could have used one more row at the bottom, but I didn't have enough of the black & white fabrics.

(Sorry for such a blurry photo - I took over a dozen shots and they all came out blurry, even though I used a tripod. Blame it on the breeze!)



Linking up with Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts and Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and your photo looks good to me. I think I need to get a tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your Mega Medallion - how big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your medallion! I invite you to link it to Hexie Weekend (ends Monday, midnight) where we love to see eye candy of any geometric design. Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete