Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stash Report 8/9/15: It's all good, right?

I really wasn't planning on adding much to my stash this week. Just a FQ from my LQS's promotion to win 20% discount for a year. That was my plan. That changed.

All this came home with me Saturday: FQs and 10" squares (2 of each dark, white, and green).


And all this, too,1/2 yard cuts:

You see, someone at STLMQG was seriously destashing and donated a box full of good stuff to the free table at guild. Everything you see above came from that except the large floral print. Score! The large floral is my FQ from the shop's promotion. Turns out, it works perfectly with some of the fabrics from the guild.

All this was free. Free is good, right? So it's OK if the stash numbers take a hit, since the wallet didn't.

IN this week: 3-1/4 yards
OUT this week: 0
Totals at the end of the month. I'll have to get busy and finish something to offset these acquisitions. I'm still behind for the year in my goal to break even.

Linking up with Patchwork Times and MolliSparkles for Sunday Stash Reports

4 comments:

  1. Free is very good! What a great grouping and it is really awesome how well they pair with your purchased FQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! All these fabrics are beautiful! I'm thinkin much greys lately and the dark blue with white print down looks also great! x Teje
    www.nerospost.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fabrics you got from a free table. They are perfect with the FQ from the shop.

    ReplyDelete