Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stash Report 10/4/15

Nothing in this week.
3/8 yard out.
Moving - slightly - in the right direction!

I got my Bernina back from being serviced while I was on vacation, and I wanted to try her out and make sure everything's okay. So I made a couple more Wonky Star blocks for Alycia's QOV block drive. 3/8 yard used but I forgot to take a picture. I sent all the blocks out to Alycia so she should get them this week.

Today I'm excited because my LQS is hosting a book signing featuring moi and my new book Cut and Shuffle Quilts, hot off the presses. Louise, the shop owner, was worried she wouldn't get her books in time; they just arrived late last week. I'm excited but also nervous - I've never done anything like this and I'm not used to being in the spotlight. I admit, it does feel pretty cool, though. Makes all the frustration over the book worth it.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could come stand in your line. I'm already thinking about what I am going to do from your book but gotta get through the end of the year first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your winning quilt at the quilt show AND for the arrival of your new book. Unfortunately I will not be at the book signing (my DH had made other plans for us). Hope it goes well and that the crowds are blocking the sidewalk to get in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck at your book signing. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see you there with all your book quilts and signing books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the book signing went well.

    ReplyDelete