Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Stash Report and Goals Update

Stash Report:

IN this month and YTD: 4-3/8 yards (3/4 yd QF sale share end-of-bolt w/ Karen;  3 yds Jackman's FQ dollar sale;  5/8 yd STLMQG free table)
OUT this month and YTD: 17 yards (1/4 yd binding for UFO table runner;  Dancing Plus flimsy: 5 yds background & 2-3/4 yds colors;  Black & Tan Flimsy: 3-7/8 yds;  Antler Dance backing 4-1/2 yds and binding 5/8 yard)
Month & YTD Net Change: 12-5/8 yards OUT

A very good start to the year!

Goals Update:

January Recap:
1. Assemble Dancing Plus top. DONE
2. Quilt and bind Antler Dance. DONE
3. Locate and make list of UFOs and WIPs; prioritize them for completion. DONE
4. Complete one WIP. DONE (a very small finish)
5. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE

Other: While waiting to be able to quilt Antler Dance, I pieced a black & tan top from stash for donation.

Dancing Plus Flimsy

 UFO Table Runner, Now Completed

Black & Tan Flimsy

Antler Dance

February Goals:
1. Finish one UFO to a flimsy
2. Prep for teaching Cut & Shuffle class on 2/20
3. Organize project(s) for sew-in 2/27
4. Layer & pin-baste one top
5. Prep for C&S trunk show March 2
6. Keep up with Bee Blocks

The February goals are lighter than usual because I have a lot of non-quilting activities and family events going on which will take a lot of my time. February is also my guild's annual fabric swap, so I'll go through my stash to see what I want to swap out, and hopefully I'll bring home less than I give.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a terrific stash report for you! Your Antler Dance piece is such fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great start to 2016!

    ReplyDelete