Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pre-Paducah Stash Report

Nothing in this week. That's about to change - Paducah here I come!
Out this week, 3 yards for the Framed Nine Patch sample.
Framed Nine Patch  
Tutorial Part 1 and Part 2

Speaking of Paducah - 
If you're going to be at the AQS show, I'd love to meet you! I'll be featuring my book Cut and Shuffle Quilts in the AQS Author Showcase, located in the bubble. I'll be demonstrating my Block Mama method from 4-6 pm on Thursday and 10 am-noon on Saturday. I'd love to meet readers of my blog, so if you can, please stop by and say hello!

Linking up with Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Framed 9 Patch turned out beautifully. Sounds like Paducah is going to be a lot fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try hard to come introduce myself in Paducah. I love the framed 9 patch blocks. Thanks for the tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time at Paducah and I look forward to reading about your experience when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete