August was a good month, with way more out than in.
IN this month: 1 yard (4 FQs for QOV project)
OUT this month: 9-7/8 yards (1-7/8 yds wide backing for PAussietivity; 5/8 yd for PAussietivity binding; 3-1/4 yds for Heart Builders tops; 2-7/8 yds for Laurie's baby quilt front and 1-1/4 yds for back)
IN YTD: 71-7/8 yards
OUT YTD: 85-1/5 yards
YTD Net Change: 13-5/8 yards out
I'm ahead big time for the year, Whoo-hoo! So if I buy a bit of fabric here or there, it's all okay.
These are the projects that accounted for this month's fabric usage:
Heart Builders Tops
Forest Fellows Baby Quilt
1. Bind, label, and add sleeve to Paussietivity & deliver to LQS for class sample by Aug 5. DONE.
2. Work on secret project, collaboration w/ Alycia, to be ready to post by Sept 1. Blocks all done, flimsy in work, block instructions written.
3. Finish Laurie's baby quilt top. DONE and quilted, ready for binding.
4. Make top for Heart Builders for My Stuff Bag (from Stash Builder Box). DONE; ended up making two tops.
5. Keep up with bee blocks. Umm… missed meeting for one of them and the other is still in work, due Sept. 6.
6. Make one doll outfit or accessory. DONE
1. Post block tutorial & quilt pattern in conjunction with Alycia's QOV block drive and create new tab on blog for it
2. Label and bind Forest Fellows quilt for Laurie's baby
3. Design baby quilt for Andy & Mel's baby
4. Make one more main block, reassemble alternate blocks, and complete center of QF Roman Road flimsy
5. Layer, baste, and quilt gift quilt for the senior H family for Christmas
6. Make something for Crayon Challenge for STLMQG
7. Plan projects for Sew Me STL retreat
8. Catch up & keep up with bee blocks
Roman Road blocks, flimsy to be completed in September
Whew, that should keep me busy for awhile! So what are you working on? Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times