Friday, November 4, 2016

Finished: STLMQG Crayon Challenge Table Runner


Timely, I guess, for the season. Not really my taste and I don't decorate for fall. But I participated in the challenge, I dealt with the colors I drew, and I made something worthwhile out of them.


According to the rules, I could use my crayon colors plus any neutral, and I could add one additional color of my choice. I found a stripey print in my stash that has the Burnt Sienna and Orange in it, and also a darker red-orange, on an ivory ground. So, ivory for my neutral, and red-orange for my additional color. I hope I don't get penalized for using the print, but it does have my colors in it.

The challenge reveal is next Saturday, the 12th. My project is done on time and ready to go.


Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts. 

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I have always wanted to do a maple leaf quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project. No penalty from me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print adds some nice pizzazz. Hope it does well in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete