Friday, November 18, 2016

QOV Blocks: I am so honored...

I feel so honored that so many people are using my Log Cabin Triangle block to make blocks for Quilts of Valor. Thank you all so very much.

Alycia at Alycia Quilts posted the results of her block drive on Wednesday. She's received a total of 752 blocks, and they're still coming in!!!

The block drive for QOV of Eastern Missouri is still going on, led by Dar of Dar's Patchwork Garden.  She's receiving blocks not only from Missouri quilters, but from all over! The QOV-EMO block drive continues through the end of the year, and blocks can be sent to:
QOV Eastern MO BLOCK DRIVE 
2627 Bates Road
O'Fallon, MO 63368 


My friends in Sew Bee It made LCT blocks for QOV last month, too when it was my turn to hand out the block instructions. Thanks, girls! These are on their way to QOV-EMO.

It is extremely gratifying to know that so many people have made blocks from my pattern for such a worthy cause. I have no way of knowing how many quilters have made LCT blocks, but I thank you all for doing so. Huge thank you to Alycia for accepting my block for her block drive and getting the word out. And huge thank you to Dar for heading up the Missouri effort. 


linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of  Fabric Addict.





6 comments:

  1. It's pretty and easy -- what more could one ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great QOV blocks. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely blocks and how nice to have so many people using your block pattern for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Jan for designing this easy & versatile block and offering it to me for QOV of Eastern MO. Thanks to for posting info and address on your blog. Right now I have received 483 blocks. Would love to get some squishy packages in the mailbox from "all over" as you said. These were mostly from local quilters and friends. We still have 1 and 1/2 months to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fun block and is so flexible. Looking forward to seeing all the quilts that come from all those blocks.

    ReplyDelete