Last week I invested in a pale yellow-green crosshatch print for background for my Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge project. It turned out to be perfect.
I used it for last week's Crosswalk block:
And I remade the blocks from weeks 1 and 2 using it for the background.
I think I'll be much happier with this than I was with the beige I had been using.
So far I've been able to keep up with the challenge, but since I've spent time on this project, I neglected to work on a UFO in January. And now I have this new WIP. I think I'll have to be a lot more disciplined in February about sticking to my goals.
Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts