I've been trying to keep up with the Solstice Challenge blocks, but Block 19 from the week I went to Paducah didn't get made until later.
Here are the first 19 blocks on my wall before I took them down to work on the tree project. Several have been modified to suit me. There's also an extra block that I made to test out my new cutter.
Block 19 was another large and complicated one (think Parcheesi board) so I modified it a bit to 12".
Block 20 didn't require modification. What a difference lighting makes; the photos above were taken indoors on a dreary day and the one below in the same location on a bright day. The color is better in the photo below.
So I'm caught up through week 20; only five weeks to go. I definitely like some of the blocks better than others. Not sure I'll use them all in the final layout; we'll see.
Linking up with Patchwork Times, Em's Scrapbag, Love Laugh Quilt