This is the layout I ended up with for the January donation top. I'm in the process of sewing the rows together so hopefully it'll be a finished flimsy shortly. It's nice to have some easy piecing in between making Pickle Dish blocks.
One of my goals each month is to make a Dresden Plate block for my First Saturday project. I chain pieced enough blades for a couple of blocks, and this is what they looked like before I cut them apart to press them.
And finally, I pulled out Roman Road to figure out what it needs to move from UFO status to finished flimsy. It needs the borders finished. Here's where it was left off after Sew Me STL in October 2016. Yes, that long ago. But hey, give me some credit for getting it out to work on!
Quite the mish-mash of quilty stuff going on here!
Check out what others are working on over at Sew Fresh Quilts.