Backings, left to right:
- Green floral for Green Bohemian Bento Box, first photo below
- Grey/Orange ovals for Sports Plus planned retreat project, second photo below
- Aqua floral for a planned Nurses for Newborns project for later this year
- Taupe small geometric for an old UFO from my pre-blogging days (no photo)
- Green/Aqua large geometric for a bee project, also to be worked on at retreat later this year, third photo below
Bohemian Bento Box UFO
Sports Plus WIP
Bee Blocks WIP
12 yards of backings came out to about $3.80 a yard, including the tax. I'm pleased that the hit to my budget wasn't too bad. My stash report, on the other hand, will definitely take a hit.
I'm sad that we're losing my favorite quilt shop. It's too bad that small shops like that just can't make a go of it. They
Do you still have a good local quilt shop in your area?
Linking up with Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts