Friday, September 28, 2018

Heart Builders Quilts

Back in July I wrote about making some tops for Heart Builders, who provide quilts to kids in crisis. They sent me fabrics for one top, but due to fabric choices I ended up making three tops. Story here. I sent the tops off to team leader Liz, and she arranged for them to be quilted, bound, and distributed.

Since I just pieced the tops, Liz kindly sent me photos of the quilts after they were quilted. Here are Liz's photos of my Heart Builders tops all quilted and finished.
HB Top #1 Quilted by Liz

HB Top #2 Quilted by Liz

HB Top #3 Quilted by Liz

Don't they look so much better all quilted and full of texture?! I was happy to piece them and I'd be glad to make more if Heart Builders asks. 



Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict 

5 comments:

  1. It's great that Liz shared the photos (and that you shared them again with us); I love how quilting can transform a pieced quilt top so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing what quilting can do to a quilt! Thank you for sharing the finishes with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three turned out very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! She was probably surprised that 1 turned into 3!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete