STLMQG is collecting the N4Nb quilts tomorrow. I've made one per month plus an extra. I turned some in back in May, and I have seven more to turn in tomorrow.
- June, strips from a Moda scrap bag given to me by a friend
- July, a scrap bundle from Amy Smart
- August, a spiral pattern test
- September, inprov strip piecing
- October, leftover construction zone fabrics from my grandson's big boy bed quilt
- Bonus, a demo sample for my organization system
- November, nine patch with ABC print
June - Sept.
Sept. - Nov.
All are at least 24" x 36" and some are just a bit wider but still in the general size range. I've enjoyed making them each month, especially pulling the fabric palettes together and/or trying out new-to-me designs.
Here are the ones I turned in back in May, on the side fence:
And the latest batch, too many to fit on the side fence so they're on the back fence:
I'm sure the STLMQG charity committee will get piles of little N4Nb quilts tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing them all.
Link Ups: Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Crazy Mom Quilts