I really like the contrast between the blocks with darker backgrounds and the ones with lighter. It almost look like the lighter blocks are fading away. It's going to be a very interesting quilt.
I love the attention to detail you put into these blocks - the matching of the stripe print in the corners of the block close to the lower left corner is so well done. You're close!
So pretty!! I love the colors you are using.
ReplyDeleteI like the pieces you fussy cut 😄👍🏻
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying the secondary pattern that is forming.
ReplyDeleteLove the subtle color palette.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! The finish line is on the horizon!
ReplyDeleteI really like the contrast between the blocks with darker backgrounds and the ones with lighter. It almost look like the lighter blocks are fading away. It's going to be a very interesting quilt.
ReplyDeleteI love the attention to detail you put into these blocks - the matching of the stripe print in the corners of the block close to the lower left corner is so well done. You're close!
ReplyDelete