Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally, a sunny day for a photo...

Batik Dot Donation Quilt, Girl Colorway

It rained most of the week and it's raining again this morning, but we had sun yesterday so I was finally able to get an outdoor photo of the girl donation quilt. Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict - because a sunny day is whoop-worthy around here, right?  - and Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts.

Meanwhile during all that rain, I worked on laying out the flying geese project on the design wall. It's not quite there yet; I have to substitute some FG units where the sky prints look too dark. I'll make a few (dozen) more geese with whiter prints. It's looking pretty cool, and will look even better when I get the lighter ones substituted in. Come back Monday to see progress....

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice for some lucky girl! I'm with you on the rain--if only we could send it to California! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sunny day after a lot of rain is always worth a whoop whoop - as is a beautiful and finished quilt! Also, as Mari noted, feel free to share some of that rain with us out here in CA! :)

    ReplyDelete