It didn't feel like a busy month, but I got more done than I thought. One of the charities PCQ supports put out a request for quilts for teen boys. I don't have anything specific to teen boys (sports, video games, science) in my stash, so I pulled a generic masculine palette together and pieced a top. Unfortunately as I was getting ready to post about it I saw in the photos that I transposed a couple of the pieces, so I have to fix it. I have backing for it and I hope to get it fixed and quilted soon.
OUT this month: 9-3/4 yards (3 yards donated for backing for an Adopt-a-Quilt for PCQ. Masculine geometric top, 6-3/4 yards)
YTD Net Change: 56-5/8 yards out