IN this month: 15 yards (STLMQG free table - 3/4 yard. CSQ Fabric Swap - 7-1/4 yds. Ordered for Grandson's big bed quilt - 7 yards.)
OUT this month: 34-1/8 yards (Aztec flimsy - 2-1/2 yds. CSQ Fabric Swap - 29-3/8 yds (includes quilting cotton and flannel). Nurses for Newborns top, backing, binding - 2-1/4 yds.)
IN YTD: 19-3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 52-1/4 yards
YTD Net change: 32-1/2 yards OUT.
A very good start to the year. My goal is to break even or reduce stash at the end of the year. I have plenty of wiggle room here to do some stash enhancement in Paducah in April!
Fabric OUT to CSQ's Fabric Swap
Feb. Goals Recap:
1. Prep Roman Road top and backing to send to the quilter. DONE
2. Go through stash and pull unwanted pieces to get rid of at the CSQ Fabric Swap. DONE & swapped.
3. Piece &/or quilt one donation top. DONE, Quilted the toddler boy I-Spy quilt. Pieced the Aztec-inspired top.
4. Make at least one checkerboard and one Dresden block for the red project. DONE
5. Write pattern for "So Inclined." Working on it…not enthused.
6. Work on a UFO or WIP or determine what to do about it. Yes, bound UFO doll quilt and sent it to A Doll Like Me
7. Hand sew on WIVSP Piecing Group Project. Yes, hand stitched 35 minutes this month.
8. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
Forgot to list for February: Continue making Pickle Dish blocks. Yes, have 21 blocks finished now.
Other: made small quilt for Nurses for Newborns for STLMQG charity project.
Aztec Donation Top
Doll Quilt & PJs for A Doll Like Me
Toddler Boy I-Spy Donation Quilt
1. Bind Roman Road
2. Prep fabric and start cutting & piecing grandson's big bed quilt
3. Make another Nurses for Newborns quilt.
4. Piece &/or quilt one donation top.
5. Make at least one checkerboard and one Dresden block for the red project.
6. Continue making blocks for Pickle Dish.
7. Work on a UFO or WIP or determine what to do about it.
8. Hand sew on WIVSP Piecing Group Project.
9. Keep up with bee blocks
21 Pickle Dish Blocks
My February was a very good month, lots accomplished in the sewing room plus birthday celebrations. I hope your February was good too!
Grandson's Super Hero Cape
Linking up with Let's Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts