I'm glad I caught the problem with the Daisy Four Patch top I posted about Monday. It's fixed, and now I have a finished top.
I took the time to fix it because the four patches create such strong diagonals and the ones turned the wrong way really stood out.
The daisy print used in the border drove the palette. The daisy print and the solid blue in the four patches came from PCQ, the rest from my stash. That white and blue batik in the four patches has been in my stash for a while, and this is the perfect use for it. This top is one of the kits I put together for PCQ's community service sew day; I nabbed this kit to work on myself because I like the fabrics so much and put some of my own into it.