Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Secret Little Blocks, Revealed

Back in October I worked on some little Economy Blocks for a secret project. The secret project has been presented, so now I can show my blocks.




These became part of a quilt which was presented to the outgoing founder and president of STLMQG. Last Saturday was her last meeting as president, and this beautiful quilt was presented to her. It's clearly a case where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Thank you, Kristy!

5 comments:

  1. I saw the quilt on Instagram and I was hopeful that many people in the guild made blocks to contribute. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun blocks!! And how special to give that to your friend. I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a happy and colourful quilt. your blocks turned out quite charming. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such wonderful scrappy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She must love this quilt. The fox is adorable.

    ReplyDelete