March IN: 4-1/4 yards (2 yds wide backing; 2 yds low volume & 1 FQ from Merrily's sale)
March OUT: 5 yards (2-1/2 yds backing & 3/4 yd binding for Positively Radiant; 1 yd backing & 1/2 yd binding for coral F9P; 1/4 yd for bee blocks)
YTD IN: 13-3/8 yards
YTD OUT: 41-1/4 yards
YTD Net Change: 27-7/8 yards out
Whoo-hoo! Lots of wiggle room for fabric acquisition in Paducah!
Coral Framed Nine Patch
1. Quilt and bind Framed Nine Patch UFO (for baby gift). DONE
2. Piece backing for Busy Pink Plus top. DONE. Renamed this quilt Positively Radiant.
3. Quilt and bind Positively Radiant. DONE
4. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE
Other - Designed a block & wrote a tutorial for it for Paintbrush Studio's New Block Blog Hop.
1. Layer, baste, quilt and bind black & tan quilt for Hands2Help
2. Write tutorial for Framed Nine Patch
a. Make new sample, with in-process photos
b. Post part 1 on Apr. 6
c. Post part 2 on Apr. 13
3. Make new Cut and Shuffle Quilts block demo samples for AQS Author Demo Booth, Paducah
4. Make one doll outfit
5. Keep up with bee blocks
6. Have fun in Paducah!
Black & Tan project to be finished in April
Come back tomorrow for the story about the doll outfit and more on the AQS Author Demo Booth in Paducah.