Monday, July 16, 2018

Dr. Seuss's Borders

The borders for my Pickle Dish quilt are coming along. I've got nearly 40" of each done now, towards a total of 60-1/2" each.

The length has become awkward so clipping them in the middle helps.

My husband thinks my Pickle Dish quilt looks like something from Dr. Seuss. I guess it's the combination of the color palette and the stripes. So I'm naming this quilt Dr. Seuss's Pickle Dish.

Hopefully I can get these paper pieced borders finished this week.

In other quilty news, Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict is hosting the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop again this year. My post was yesterday (scroll down) but you can check out all the posts through the links at Sarah's post here.



Today I'm linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts, Em's Scrapbag, and Love Laugh Quilt.

4 comments:

  1. You've made great progress on the borders. Clipping the centers of the long row is a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I like the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun name for your quilt. That border looks great. It's going to be well worth all that extra effort.

    ReplyDelete