IN, January 2014: 34.25 yards
OUT, January: 16.75
Net Change: 17.5 yards into the stash
Most of the yardage in was for book projects and deadline projects. Some will end up in the stash: 3 yards that I can 't use for the blue project and some FQs and sale fabrics from LQS sales and STLMQG FQ swap.
February may look better; CSQ is having a fabric exchange at the social meeting and I'll contribute some yardage I know I'll never use. I don't plan to bring much home, but you know how that goes.... I'll get the 3rd book quilt, "Singing the Blues" done and to the longarmer, so I'll be able to count out the top and backing, and maybe even the binding. I will have to bring in some yardage of Kaffe Fasset prints for the 4th book quilt, "Luminosity", but maybe I'll get the top done so I can count that out.
1. Complete at lease one quilt and all written material related to it for book. "Zen Garden" is at the longarmer's and the pattern is written. "Labyrinth" is ready for binding and the pattern is written. Still need to write the "Labyrinth" block instructions.
2. Complete lecture presentation. Drafted in PowerPoint; may need editing, and I definitely need to practice. "Big Print Beauty" pattern drafted; needs editing.
3. Keep up with bee blocks. DONE. Forgot about meeting on Sat 2/1, so I'll have to pay for the Feb. block.
4. Continue progress on any projects that can be posted on the blog, including UFOs and/or tutorials for previously completed projects. "Big Print Beauty" quilt for lecture & workshop complete except for sleeve & label.
1. Complete "Singing the Blues" top and pattern for book. Start "Luminosity" top.
2. Complete pattern for "Big Print Beauty" and have 20 printed by Feb. 10.
3. Complete preparations for March workshop
4. Continue progress on any projects that can be posted on the blog, including UFOs and/or tutorials for previously completed projects.
5. Get author photo for book done, releases signed, etc. and write "about the author" blurb.
Linking up today with Judy at Patchwork Times. Check out everyone else's stash reports over there.
Love the pattern you created - Big Print Beauty! Will you be selling the pattern? I can see so many ways to use this pattern. Thansk for sharing.ReplyDelete