Friday, April 3, 2015

PLUS DASH Pattern

Churn Dash blocks and Plus motifs are so popular in quilting now that I decided to combine them into one design.
Plus Dash quilt
 
Introducing my latest pattern, PLUS DASH.
Plus Dash Pattern

Fabric requirements and instructions are given for five sizes, ranging from baby to queen.
Skill level EASY.
Plus Dash Pattern

I chose a cheerful selection of bright midtone colors for my quilt. This pattern also works well using designer collections, neutrals, or patriotic colors.
Plus Dash illustrated in neutral colors
 
Plus Dash illustrated in Quilt of Valor colors
 
To purchase, contact me at ochterbeckj@gmail.com. Pattern price $11.00 includes postage to US and Canada. Sorry, at this time I cannot take orders from EU countries due to the VAT situation.
 
Linking up with Friday Finish at  Crazy Mom Quilts and Whoop Whoop Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment