Just a quick update today because I just returned from a 10-day driving trip to see family in St. Louis. It's been awhile since I sewed anything, but I have too much other stuff to do today to get into the sewing room.
November Stash Report
IN this month: Nothing
OUT this month: 6-3/4 yards (Asian Squares donation quilt, 1-1/2 yards my fabric. Pink Painterly Stripe KK, 3-3/8 yards for top, 1-1/2 yards for back, 3/8 yard for binding)
IN YTD: 94-5/8 yards
OUT YTD: 96 yards
YTD Net Change: 1-3/8 yards OUT. Back in the black!
1. Quilt the Asian squares donation quilt on PCQ's long arm on Nov 2. Bind and finish it. DONE and donated to PCQ.
2. Continue making blocks for the snake quilt. Yes, progress. Only need 5 more of each, singles and doubles.
3. Finish the sock monkey Plus quilt top at social sewing. Make a backing and book time on the long arm in early December to quilt it. Top is done. Found fabric for backing in PCQ's flannel stash; long arm scheduled for 12/17.
4. Come up with a new plan for the color challenge. Progress; have a palette and a plan, and have begun piecing.
5. Assemble the batik pillow covers. DONE
6. Play with the KK concept using pink stripe bought in Florida. DONE
Also done in November: Photographed HOW MANY and submitted it for entry into the AQS Paducah 2022 show in the Group category. Fingers crossed!
1. Prep for and present a trunk show to PCQ at luncheon on Dec 13.
2. Work on the PCQ Color Challenge.
3. Participate in PCQ "No Shame Train" UFO group, first meeting Dec.14.
4. Quilt the Sock Monkey donation quilt, long arm booked for Dec. 17.
5. Continue making blocks for the Snake Quilt.
6. Plan and kit up donation quilts using fabrics from Carla's box.
7. Work on donation quilts at social sewing.
The Pink Painterly Stripe KK is not on the December Goals list because I finished it before I left for my trip. I'll post about it on Friday.
Hi, I hope you get accepted into the Paducah show. I followed along with your blog when you were making that quilt. It is lovely. Best of luck.ReplyDelete