Monday, August 12, 2013

Design Wall Monday 8/12/2013

Design table today, actually:
Dresdens

Making Dresdens for a new project.  Unfortunately I won't be able to show any more of this project for awhile; gotta keep it a secret. 

This week I need to set these Dresdens aside and work on finishing my entry into the STLMQG Ohio Star Challenge, which is due in September.  Since that's for a guild challenge, I won't be able to show pictures of that for awhile either. 

I guess I'll have to find a UFO to work on to have pictures to post on the blog.  I'm sure I have something somewhere....Hehe, don't we all have UFOs stashed somewhere!!!

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday; check out all the other creativity over there!

3 comments:

  1. Fun to have surprises to show later. I know it's hard to keep our projects a secret. Just a tease or two keeps us coming back. Nice blades for your Dresdens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors can't wait to the see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete

So sorry to have to use word verification, but the spam has gotten unbearable lately.