Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stash Report 7/27/14

No fabric in this week - yay!

And - I finished the special baby quilt top, so I get to count 2-1/4 yards out.

I'll total up the yardage in and out for July in next week's report. Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash management progress over there.

I can't show the special baby quilt yet because I don't want the recipient to see it. I know her sister reads my blog but I don't know if she does or not. These are the fabrics I used:

I have enough of the print for the backing and binding also. It's all prepped and ready to go.

Ready to go where, you ask? Well, I've been invited to a retreat at Girl Scout camp next weekend. One of my bee friends is a supervisor there and she has invited a few friends to keep her company between her other duties, so we'll bring our crafty and quilty stuff along and have ourselves a retreat. Should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute print for the backing of a baby quilt. I look forward to seeing it when you can reveal it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Yvonne...that's just the cutest print and the accent colors are terrific for either a girl or a boy. Have fun at your retreat. It is always such a special time to share with your friends. Looking for the Sunday you can share the baby quilt. Sandi

    ReplyDelete

So sorry to have to use word verification, but the spam has gotten unbearable lately.