Friday, January 9, 2015

Broken Chevron Pattern

Broken Chevron

The pattern for this quilt is now available. See the Patterns Available tab above for the complete listing.

As shown, This throw size version of Broken Chevron measures 48" x 60". Directions and yardage requirements are also given for Twin 64" x 80" and Queen 96" x 96".

I would especially like to thank pattern testers Ramona and Zenia for their feedback and for pattern testing for me.

Ramona made her version in cheerful blues and greens - so cute! You can check out her post about it
at Doodlebugs and Rosebuds.  She even thought of making Broken Chevron in Christmas colors!
Ramona's version of Broken Chevron
 

Zenia over at A Quilted Passion made hers in shades of gold and plans to hang it over her bed. I'll update this post with a link after she posts hers. She's calling hers "Walk Like an Egyptian" which I love! Zenia had never made flying geese units before and she did an awesome job! 
 
Broken Chevron is for the confident beginner or intermediate piecer; some experience making flying geese units is helpful. The pattern is currently available by contacting me at ochterbeckj@gmail.com.  The price is $10.00 which includes postage to North America. Please inquire about international postage. Sorry, but I cannot sell to EU countries right now due to the tax situation.
Broken Chevron Pattern Available

I'm excited to finish this pattern and introduce it, so I'm linking up today with Friday Finish at Crazy Mom Quilts and Whoop Whoop  Friday at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another great pattern, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool pattern! And I love the spiral quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, your quilt pattern looks great in the colors you chose. I would probably make it in colors to be used for QoV or pastels for a baby quilt. No matter what fabric you use, the design makes it eye-catching. Congrats on your first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pattern! I am a novice quilter so it is always inspiring to find quilting blogs! I look forward to seeing more of your patterns and quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern and the color schemes. It's nice to find blogs of fellow area quilters. I found you via Zenia's blog during the Grow Your Blog hop. I am a new follower via Bloglovin.

    tushay3 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan! I found you via Pinterest. Love everything about this quilt; block design, colors, & quilting design.

    ReplyDelete