May IN: 2 yards (Aussie print)
May OUT: 2-5/8 yards (2 for backing & 3/8 for binding for F9P; 1/4 yd for doll dress)
Month change: 5/8 yards out
YTD IN: 56-1/8 yards
YTD OUT: 52-7/8
YTD Net change: 3-1/4 yards added to stash
Not too bad; I can certainly recover to break even for the year if I have some finishes as planned.
Aussie print acquired in May for new version of
Positivity from Cut and Shuffle Quilts
1. Layer & baste at least one existing top. DONE; basted Dancing Plus and also marked it for quilting.
2. Prep backing for Maple Leaf Star top and take top, backing, etc. to long arm quilter. DONE
3. Plan a project to piece during Sew-In in June. DONE - LC Triangles
4. Make one outfit or accessory set for doll. DONE - Made both accessories and a dress
5. Keep up with Bee blocks. DONE
Other: Layered, basted, quilted and bound Framed 9 Patch tutorial sample.
Framed Nine Patch tutorial sample
1. Quilt Dancing Plus
2. Piece one new top at Sew-in and GS camp
3. Finish collecting fabrics for PAussietivity and cut out
4. Plan and organize Christmas In July blog hop project & post
5. Make one doll outfit
6. Keep up with bee blocks
7. If returned from the long armer, finish SID quilting on Maple Leaf Star
That's a lot to keep me busy, and some of those projects have deadlines! I guess I'll have to stay focused.
Dancing Plus top to be quilted
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times