July IN: 7.125 (LQS sale - 3; Sample for Kristen's Quilt - 1-3/8; fabric for Kristen - 2-3/4)
July OUT: 11.5 (Add'l for Churn Dash top - 3/4; Special baby quilt top, back, binding - 4-1/4; Flying Geese workshop samples - 1; Girl Charity Quilt back & binding - 2-1/8; Sent to Kristen - 3-3/8)
July net change: 4-3/8 yards out
YTD IN: 137
YTD OUT: 99
Net change: 38 yards in.
Think I can still manage to break even for the year? Can I really be that disciplined?!! Really??? I'm planning to go to a retreat in October at Missouri Star Quilt Co. I don't think so.
JULY GOALS UPDATE:
1. Complete special baby quilt top. Done plus back and binding made.
2. Quilt & finish girl charity quilt. Not done but basted & taken to Aug. 1-3 retreat at Girl Scout camp.
3. Work on Broken Chevron UFO. Not touched.
4. Keep up with bee blocks. Done.
5. Press Mega Medallion top & backing and give to Sandy for quilting. Done.
6. Optional: CSQ 30-Something challenge, due Oct.21. Designed and top started.
1. Reconstructed ugly Churn Dash top into DCD
2. Designed quilt for Kristen, pulled/acquired fabric, and cut pieces for my sample. Found fabric for hers and sent it to her.
1. Quilt & finish girl charity quilt.
2. Finish special baby quilt.
3. Finish top sample for Kristen's quilt and write instructions.
4. Keep up with bee blocks.
5. Work on CSQ 30-Something challenge, due Oct.21.
6. Work on Broken Chevron UFO.
Mega Medallion quilt top ready for quilting
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out the other stash management progress over there.
Lucky you, going to MSQC! Jenny was the featured speaker at our state guild's Assembly Day. What a fireball!ReplyDelete
Love the medallion and I'm intriqued by the neutral triangles on the outside. Are they really gray or is the camera playing tricks? I love gray but have never though of looking for prints like those.