Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stash Report 7/12/15

IN this week: 3-1/4 yards. (2-1/4 yds add'l backing; 1 yd black text for binding, all for Collection Challenge Plus quilt.)
OUT this week: 1/4 yard (all from scraps) for fidget quilt.

I'll tally up the totals at the end of the month.

Collection Challenge Plus Top
 
I was able to get the backing for the Collection Challenge Plus quilt pieced together and got it all sandwiched and pin-basted. I'm in the process of quilting it, so I hope to get it finished and bound this week.
 
Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone else's stash management efforts over there.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like what came in is going right back out, so that's not a bad week. The Plus Top is very fun. Lots of fun colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your colorful plus quilt. So glad you found your backing fabric you needed and that the over dying process was so successful. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete