Sunday, June 26, 2016

Stash Report and Sneak Peek

I'll be participating in the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. My day to post will be July 21, so one of my goals for June is to get my project organized and make some progress on it. Progress has been made, and here's a sneak peek:

Not Christmassy, but that's okay. It's a gift, a monogrammed pillow, and the recipient's favorite color is orange. It's actually one of two similar gifts; this one is finished and the other is underway. So I can count out the fabric used for this one in my stash report this week, but I can't count out the other one yet.

So, stash report for this week: nothing in and 2-3/8 yards used. I'll total up the June numbers next week. Check out other stash reports at Patchwork Times.

I hope you'll come back for my 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop post. I'll have pics of my monogrammed pillows and a tutorial for making them. It's never too early to get started on hand made gifts!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting a good jump on those Christmas gifts. I'm looking forward to your post next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nothing in" is good! Enjoy your sewing!

    ReplyDelete