Last stash report for 2017:
IN this month: 14-1/4 yards (STLMQG Ticket Raffle, 9-5/8 yards. Sew Bee It gift exchange, 1-1/4 yards. Pickle Dish project: 1-3/8 yds JL; 1-1/2 yds FQ Shop; 1/2 yd JL.)
OUT this month: 1-1/2 yards (green donation top)
IN during 2017: 125-1/8 yards
OUT during 2017: 142-7/8 yards
2017 Net change: 17-3/4 yards out
Whoo-hoo - I used more than I brought in. Let's see if I can do that again in 2018!
December Goals recap:
1. Continue cutting and making block components for Pickle Dish project. YES - found/acquired the rest of the fabrics and paper-pieced all of the arcs.
2. Make at least one Dresden Plate and one Checkerboard block for the red project. DONE
3. Piece one donation top from stash. DONE, the green donation flimsy.
4. Quilt and finish one donation quilt. DONE - Scrap Scramble baby quilt.
5. Work on Roman Road UFO. Not touched
6. Keep up with bee blocks. N/A as Sew Bee It didn't have one for December and Piecing Group doesn't meet in January so that block isn't due until February.
7. Work on WIVSP hand piecing project. YES, 55 minutes of hand sewing over three sessions; 2/3 of a row across sewn.
Green Donation Top
Scrap Scramble Baby Quilt
1. Piece and/or quilt one donation top.
2. Make at least one checkerboard and one Dresden block for the red project.
3. Lay out and determine placement of colors for Pickle Dish project; kit up block components; start sewing blocks.
4. Work on Roman Road UFO.
5. Work on some other UFO or WIP or determine what to do about it.
6. Hand sew on WIVSP Piecing Group Project.
7. Keep up with bee blocks.
Looks like a month for moving projects along rather than starting new ones. Let's see how much progress I can make.
Link ups: Small Quilts & Doll Quilts, Em's Scrapbag, Love Laugh Quilt
What an awesome year, over 142 yards out and almost 18 more out than in; that seems impressive to me!ReplyDelete
Congrats on the great stash management this year! Good luck with your January goals.ReplyDelete