First and most important, the baby quilt for my niece who's expecting a girl an a few weeks. After three boys, her world is about to turn pink. But her favorite color is purple, so I chose purple and aqua for her baby quilt.
She's a former vet tech who loves animals, so all the baby quilts I've made for her kids feature animals of some sort. This one has tiny bunnies and puppies. I quilted it with a serpentine stitch over the seams, so it's soft and drapey but it'll hold together well. She actually uses her baby quilts a lot, which makes it so worthwhile to make them for her.
Next is a UFO, the triangle project I started a couple years ago. The HSTs were partially sewn into rows. At Sew Me I was able to finish the top. I like that the layout is a bit unexpected. It's throw size, 52" by 60".
The circle dot print, which originally came from the freebie table at guild, drove the palette of coral, teal, taupe, and ecru. I wanted it to be pretty much gender neutral for a donation quilt so there are mostly geometric and crosshatch prints, with one abstract floral, all from stash.
Last but not least, I had my abbreviated version of Kevin the Quilter's SSSSM mystery project quilted and ready for my demo about glue basting for machine binding. I finished putting the binding on.
The backing is vintage prints from the 1990s from my stash. I always loved that so-called ethnic print but never knew what to do with it.
This will be donated to Project Linus in November, so I'm including it in my Rocking Chair Quilts (tab above).
So, I'm definitely whooping today! PS - my stash report's going to look pretty good, too.