The stash report looks good this month. The goals, not complete but that's okay. I did have two finishes for the month, and that's good.
October Stash Report:
IN this month: Zero, zilch, nada.
Out this month: 7-1/2 yards (LCT Backing, 3-3/4 yards. Tiny Guitar Picks Plus, 2 yards for top, 1-3/8 yards for back, 3/8 yards for binding.)
IN YTD: 101-3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 121-3/8 yards
YTD Net Change: 19-5/8 yards out
1. Quilt and finish the LCT quilt. DONE and hung on the wall in the family room hallway.
2. Add borders to the secret pixelated quilt, get fleece for backing, layer and baste it. No progress.
3. Make another baby quilt for Operation Shower. DONE, Tiny Guitar Picks Plus.
4. Find a UFO to work on and move it forward. No, but I'm working on a project I had kitted up for vacation.
1. Add borders to the secret pixelated quilt, get fleece for backing, layer and baste it.
2. Bind Corona Medallion.
3. Make a quick and easy quilt for STLMQG's LEO quilt drive, due end of November.
4. If time permits, finish another Operation Shower baby quilt.
I'm keeping the goals light and easy this month because I suddenly have a lot of non-quilty things going on that will take most of my time this month. More on that later in another post.
Oh, can’t wait to hear what’s up!ReplyDelete