Friday, December 18, 2020

Finished and Ready for Gifting

The pixelated project is finished. As I've explained before, no pics of it on the blog because it's a licensed video game character and I don't own the rights.  But I can certainly show you how it looks ready to be gifted. Here it is, all rolled up fleece side out and tied with a bow. 


Both my grandson, for whom I made it, and my son are avid video game fanatics. I've kept this a secret from my son as well as my grandson, so they'll both be surprised. I'm looking forward to giving it to them next week. 


Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict and Alycia Quilts

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice you're here for Christmas? What fun to surprise both your son and grandson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun - congratulations on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a finish! I can't wait to read about their reaction to this fun quilt :)

    ReplyDelete