It was a month of settling in, finishing the sewing room, and meeting new friends - all in all, a good month!
IN this month: 1-1/2 yards (LQS purchase)
OUT this month: 8-5/8 yards (1/4 yd gift to new friend. 4 yds blue argyle-look donation top (from leftover 4 patches). 1/4 yd my batik for eagle panel top and 5/8 yds my fabric for binding for it. Blue/Multi geo boy donation quilt: 2 yards solids for top and binding and 1-1/2 yards wide print for top and backing)
IN YTD: 7.5 yards
OUT YTD: 8-5/8 yards
YTD Net Change: 1-1/8 yards out
The goals for February were pretty basic because we were just getting moved in. Now we have the design wall and the storage shelves installed in the sewing room, so I can do more in there. Now also I've met some of the Pebble Creek Quilters and they seem to be a welcoming group.
February Goals Recap:
1. Participate in PC Quilters charity sew day. Done
2. Hang design wall with flannel. Done
3. Pull fabrics for potential new donation project in work in EQ8. Pulled three, need fourth which I don't have in stash.
4. Refine design for a complex potential new project. On hold, not sure about this yet.
5. Participate in guild Zoom meetings. Done
Other: finished my own boy quilt and gave it to PCQ. Finished a top and backing for them. Started another kit for them.
1. Complete 2nd boy quilt kit for PCQ
2. Talk to PCQ charity chair about joining the committee per her suggestion
3. Bind any quilts they pass me to bind
4. Make pillows for patio chairs per my husband's request
5. Complete the binding on How Many (WIGSP)
6. Make another donation top/backing/binding for PCQ
Still relatively small goals for the month, but DH and I hope to be doing some non-quilty things as well, which will take up some time, and we're still exploring the area.