Friday, July 23, 2021

Donna's Scrappy Nine Patch Stars QOV

 After a busy long weekend at retreat, I had lesson's on the PCQ club's long arm this week, so I'm worn out! More about the long arm lessons later. Today I'm celebrating a make by one of my blog readers, Donna. 

After I posted about Red, White and Blue quilts on July 4, Donna sent me a photo of the quilt top she made from my Scrappy Nine Patch Stars QOV pattern. 


I love it! The crisp white makes it look so fresh and modern; it just sparkles. 

Here is the tutorial for Scrappy Nine Patch Stars. I offer it as a free pattern for donation quilts for QOV and other charitable uses. The size is 60 x 80". 

If you'd like a PDF of the pattern, please leave a comment and be sure to include your email. 

If you make a Scrappy Nine Patch Stars quilt, I'd love to see a photo of your version.


Link ups: 
Alycia Quilts,

9 comments:

  1. This is a great QOV pattern and a real scrap buster!!! Thank you Jan for offering the pattern for free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I would love a PDF of your scrappy nine patch stars. I am co chair of an outreach committee and we are always looking for new and interesting patterns. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, you are a no-reply commenter. I'm happy to provide my pattern for your outreach committee, but I can't send you the PDF unless you provide your email address.

      Delete
  3. This looks like a perfect leader/ender project! Thanks for the beautiful idea, Jan. I’ll get to cutting up my scrap fabric right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt top is a beauty!! Thanks for the tutorial link, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, thank you! I would love a PDF of the pattern. My email is: sguhl at att dot net
    Thx again, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a free copy of this QOV quilt. Thanks you so much for offering it! RugosaB dot aol.com

    ReplyDelete