Sunday, July 4, 2021

R-W-B Retrospective for Independence Day

The topic of red, white, and blue quilts came up the other day and I thought I had made only a couple. Turns out there were a few more I forgot about. Here's a pictorial retrospective of my red, white, and blue quilts, with links to the patterns. 

Checkerboards and Dresden Plates, 2019, no pattern available

Log Cabin Triangles QOV, 2016, 

Snake Quilt QOV made with friends Cherie, Dar, and Kevin, 2017-2019

Star Spangled Spiral QOV made with Cherie, Dar and Kevin, 2018
Pattern available (leave a comment with your email address) 

Scrappy Nine Patch Stars QOV, 60 x 80"

Because some of them were Quilts of Valor and were given away, I had forgotten about them. It's nice to revisit them! 

Happy Independence Day - 
Jan

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I have made your scrappy nine patch!!! I will send you a picture!!! Thanks for the pattern!!! I didn’t realize I had made it!!! I am saving it to be quilted when I get my long arm! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Star Spangled Spiral QOV. I am just starting a project to make a QOV for all veterans that are members of our church. I do a lot of donation quilts and would love to make this one to donate. Email is raylagrange52@gmail.com. Website is beachbumquilting.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Star Spangled Spiral QOV--all the pieces are really lovely. Nice work on these hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely impressed with your group project, Star Spangled Spiral Quilt. Could you please share your pattern with me? monicajegg@gmail.com
    Peace and Joy, Monica

    ReplyDelete