Friday, January 20, 2023

Divide and Conquer

Whoo-hoo! I'm getting closer to finishing the quilting on Candy Land. Final pass and less than half of the quilt to go! 


So many stops and starts. No, I'm not burying all those thread tails. The quilt police would not be happy, but I don't care. This quilt's for me, and I'm just reducing my stitch length and taking a couple of back stitches at every stop and start. 

So, not a finish today, but I'm definitely getting closer. 


Linking up with Alycia Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict

5 comments:

  1. Who cares about the quilt police, anyway ;-) If one was required to bury the threads with all those starts and stops, one might not ever get it quilted! It's looking good but I bet it's a bit boring so my hats off to you for getting half way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's looking so good; you are really on the home stretch now. Enjoy these last quilting stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a labor of love to do that perfect of a grid. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and wonderful. NO WORRIES about all those thread ends - you are using a perfectly well approved method based on multiple tutorials I've watched! Quiltdivajulie

    ReplyDelete