Monday, November 17, 2014

DWM 11/17/14: Plus Dash Blocks

I'm working on several projects, including some secret sewing and some
Plus Dash blocks. Here are the blocks I've made so far, on my design wall:
Plus Dash Blocks
 
Hoping to get a few more of them made today.
Yellow Plus Dash Block

Looks like a good day to stay in and sew...
My Dogwood Tree Today

Stash report, because I didn't post it yesterday: Nothing in and nothing I can count out yet. That will change by the end of the month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone's design walls over there for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. It does look like the perfect day to be inside sewing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute variation of a churn dash! I haven't one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not ready for snow, but it is a great excuse for staying in and sewing! Your Plus Dash blocks are great. Love the name!

    ReplyDelete

So sorry to have to use word verification, but the spam has gotten unbearable lately.