Monday, November 17, 2014

DWM 11/17/14: Plus Dash Blocks

I'm working on several projects, including some secret sewing and some
Plus Dash blocks. Here are the blocks I've made so far, on my design wall:
Plus Dash Blocks
 
Hoping to get a few more of them made today.
Yellow Plus Dash Block

Looks like a good day to stay in and sew...
My Dogwood Tree Today

Stash report, because I didn't post it yesterday: Nothing in and nothing I can count out yet. That will change by the end of the month.

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times; check out everyone's design walls over there for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. It does look like the perfect day to be inside sewing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute variation of a churn dash! I haven't one like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not ready for snow, but it is a great excuse for staying in and sewing! Your Plus Dash blocks are great. Love the name!

    ReplyDelete